Lititz Springs Park
For over 200 years, the Lititz Moravian Church maintained and opened up a small public park in their town for people to enjoy. However, as time went by, it became more difficult for them to upkeep this facility. They kept it open for the visitors for its scenic beauty, but with increasing maintenance costs came a new burden that they could no longer handle alone.
Moreover, the community of Lititz, Pennsylvania took over the management and operation of this park. It was through a ‘Declaration Of Trust’ on October 19th 1956. Also, the Board consists of 12 members from various local churches. As well as several at large ones, which makes them responsible for running everything related to this beautiful place. In the present time, Lititz Springs Park, Inc. is a non-profit organization. The operations of this park relies on the generosity and kindness of donors to maintain its historic relevance.
Historic/Landmark Building, Outdoor, Park/Garden