Requirements and Criteria
To maintain a high level of trust, each and every Wedding Maps photographer is manually approved by the Wedding Maps team. This selection process ensures that the curated list of photographers meet the standards of quality, creativity, and client service we expect from leading industry professionals.
Our system of approval includes following requirements:
- Creative Skill – Ability to find unique compositions, identify interesting lighting opportunities, and deliver a range of images from shoot to shoot.
- Technical Mastery – Consistent work without technical issues such as unintentional blur, white balance issues, flash or lighting issues, and more.
- Storytelling and Photojournalism – Ability to capture emotion and anticipate impactful moments before they happen.
- A Client Centric Approach – No major client experience issues or complaints
- Experience – At least 3 years of experience as a professional photographer and at least 30 weddings of experience.
If you are accepted and decide to join, we have membership dues that vary by country. These go towards things like website development, writer fees for the articles on Wedding Maps and partner websites and other expenses. For more details, please submit your information below.
Follow These Steps to Apply
Thank you for your interest in WeddingMaps. Here is how the process works:
1. Submit Application
2. Your application will be reviewed by our team
3. Get notified of your status.
Note: If you are accepted and decide to join, we do have membership dues that are used to maintain the website and pursue initiatives to promote your photography.